things i am surprisingly okay with:
- my exboyfriend texting me congratulations on my graduation
- i have a first date with someone new tomorrow
what i am oddly freaked out by:
- seeing both of their names next to each other in my inbox. this is weird they’re not supposed to be there.
the lord of the rings, perks of being a wallflower, the time traveler’s wife, i know this much is true, harry potter, the princess bride, the last lecture, the sisterhood of the traveling pants, holes, water for elephants, the outsiders, the help, the memory keeper’s daughter, the lovely bones, the secret life of bees, the giving tree.
sorry, that’s a little more than “some!”
thank you thank you!
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
honestly it would be orlando bloom (with a free pass) so i could have continuous sex with him for 48 hours…
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
temporarily, a five-foot-tall parrot wearing a lei and a hawaiian shirt….
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
book - sula by toni morrison. ugh.
movie -i just watched playing for keeps and it was awful.
tv show - king of the hill.
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
falling down by ben jelen. i could listen to this every day for the rest of my life: Isabel she treads so lightly/Floating in her gypsy dresses/Even as her words cut deep/I can’t deny the truth in them/On the phone she talks a lot and me/I listen hopelessly/So directionless, I/Head into oblivion/And then I decide to/Give another random memory/To remind her of the first time/We sang out to the sea/Oh Isabel, you always understood me/Please, Isabel/Forgive me now
21. who do you ship? frodo x sam. bonnie x jeremy. among others!
prepare for a series of emotional text posts about my college graduation today and the events of the past few days….
- riding every roller coaster at six flags with the best people
- coming soooo close to winning cards against humanity TWICE.
- drinking with my bros.
- the harpoon brewery
- the “infinite” moment- singing fleetwood mac in the car with my friends
- eating. a lot.
- not sleeping
- drinking unlimited champagne with my parents
- reading in the boston commons
- walking the city. a lot.
- a night out with one of my best
- fish bowls, sangria, margaritas, etc.
- leading the CAS graduates in procession
- sitting front row at my graduation among thousands of other people
- listening to morgan freeman’s dreamy voice live and in person
- making my family proud
- hugging. a lot.